Welcome to Call of Duty Clan

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shortychik

How do we feel for ww2

7 posts in this topic

I don't know how I feel for ww2 didn't like world at war too much! I just didn't get on with it but I think everyone can say boots on the ground is the best thing they have said in years lol!!!

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Shortychik said:

I don't know how I feel for ww2 didn't like world at war too much! I just didn't get on with it but I think everyone can say boots on the ground is the best thing they have said in years lol!!!

Haha yes! Honestly once I heard it was WW2 and no more boost jumping I was so thrilled.

I'm a halo player but i do like the idea of WWII. I like the fact that they're going back, finally i would say since the whole future thing wasn't as interesting. Should leave that to halo or titanfall.

1 person likes this

bottom line for me is it is something new and some what refreshing.  we have been hammered by the futuristic warfare concept for a few years now.  it will be welcomed change to get back to the original format that we all know and love, and i kind of liked world at war so i am excited!

1 person likes this

Does anyone know when the beta is?

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Gwallyy said:

Does anyone know when the beta is?

Great question haha!

Well since we know the release date is November 3rd, and most Private Betas happen around 2 months, maybe 1, before the official release, I am thinking around Sept or Oct.

There is a bunch of Multiplayer reveal stuff during E3 though (June), so maybe they will open a Private Beta then? At least we will probably know the date of the Private Beta during E3.

12 minutes ago, Meowo said:

Great question haha!

Well since we know the release date is November 3rd, and most Private Betas happen around 2 months, maybe 1, before the official release, I am thinking around Sept or Oct.

There is a bunch of Multiplayer reveal stuff during E3 though (June), so maybe they will open a Private Beta then? At least we will probably know the date of the Private Beta during E3.

:( that feels so far away!

1 person likes this