Welcome to Call of Duty Clan

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Travis

Travis Intro

1 post in this topic

Hello all!

Firstly, I want welcome you to the website. Whether you found us from a friend or just stumbled across us, you're in for a great experience. If you're looking to join a Call of Duty clan that prides itself on mature values, great friendships, and teamwork, look no further!

My name is Travis and I started this clan because I want to bring together like-minded players from all around the world who share a passion for the game. I'm very happily married to @Someth1ngWick3d and we have two amazing kids. I work full-time at a gaming company as a graphic and web designer and run my own freelance business, Creative Grenade.

I served for 6 years Active Duty Army as a 25M, went to Airborne school, and during my last few years was the Airborne Sergeant for my Battalion. I spent most of my time at Fort Bragg, NC and about a year in Baghdad.

I've gamed my whole life and I got really hooked during some of the original CoD's and Battlefield 1942. The rest is history. I have run a few clans in the past and many of the original members here were a huge part of that. To me, gaming is truly a social experience and I hope that the Call of Duty Clan will create amazing relationships.

I look forward to meeting you! If you ever have a question or concern, please feel free to Private Message me or one of our site staff members!

Xbox Gamertag: CallofDutyClan

3 people like this